Pb's BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
What is this worth guys?

Attachments

• 00e0e_5zE7A8MPX8O_600x450.jpg
    00e0e_5zE7A8MPX8O_600x450.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 313
If it's local for you it will save you a lot of $ in shipping costs. If it's a Lang a little elbow grease and paint and it'll be like new. Is it 1/4" firebox and cook chamber. If so, I would guess $500-1000?? But I haven't shopped them in a while so I may be low. Just a guess.

I am not sure on the firebox, I haven't seen it yet. The guy said it is in good shape. I planned on sandblasting/painting once I got it. I am emabarrsed to say what price I talked to him about if your guess on price is accurate. :oops: Anyone else have an idea, that seems awfully low to me?

Looks like a Lang 60 patio model. The older gen Langs were made out of pre-formed tanks @ 3/16" thick... with the firebox @ 1/4" plate.

Does the air vents (2 each side) have full range of rotation (open/closed)?
If the lid is not warped and no significant interior rust on the grates...$800-$1,200.

Thanks guys! Saved me from a bad investment! :) I owe someone a beer or two...

^^ We are totally related Brother. He text me and I told him the same thing.

Seems like all the Brethren are on the same page for the Lang's price

Thanks again guys! I found a like new 36" I am going to pick up this weekend. :-D

So what was he askin for it? Congrats on the 36! Hope to see it soon.

He had the guy talked down to $1900 :tsk: Some folks think their pits are gold er sumthin

Glad to hear you avoided a bad deal. I have OCD, especially when it comes to maintaining things I spent my hard earned money on. Because of that, my buddies LOVE when I sell something. It sucks to see when someone expects to get top dollar for something they obviously didn't care too much about, or put any time into taking care of.

Sounds like my MIL, she will want the same price for anything she bought knew if the thing has fallen apart and will not budge. God love her.

Back