Discussion Thread -> "Let's See Your Best Grillshots!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is..."Let's See Your Best Grillshots!"

15129918259_e11014a36f_c.jpg

This was Ron_L's entry in the 2014 "Let's See Your Best Grillshots" Throwdown

As chosen by jwtseng for winning the "Festival Of the Fatty!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

jwtseng said:
For the next TD, I thought it would be fun to do "Let's See Your Best Grillshots". This is an OPEN CATEGORY, meaning you can cook anything you like as long as it conforms to Standard Throwdown Rules, and your entry photo shows your food cooking on the grill.
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/10/16 through the entry submission deadline of 12pm (NOON), Central US Time on Monday 6/20/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 6/20/16

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
***Don't forget: [FONT=&quot]O
ur prize sponsor for Q[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2
201[FONT=&quot]6
is [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Snake River Farms
, who is awarding all U.S. T[FONT=&quot]hrowdown
[FONT=&quot]winners through Q2 of 2016 a
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast valued at $159![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher.
:clap2:
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
My 45 day dry aged cowboy ribeye

Please accept the first pic below as my entry to "Your best grillshot" TD:

qzxfvaKh.jpg

Not many pics of the cook as it's just steak and I cooked it in the PBC

bRuw4bUh.jpg

I'm can't do beef anymore unless I dry age it. The most succulent and tender goodness you've ever had :hungry:

7M1FwDKh.jpg

I wouldn't normally consider the following a great grill shot, but since I am not at my home, I am at my folks house, using their cheap gasser, I think I did a pretty good job. Please use the loaded grill pic as my entry into this TD. Oh, and the third picture makes me sad. Dad has to eat well done meat now, according to the doctor.

Hmmm... Only one shot per post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 561
Back