• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Discussion Thread ->***SPECIAL*** "2016 Noob Showcase! " Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new June Special TD category is..."2016 Noob Showcase!"

DEE66CE8-ED7A-4E00-B87F-2AD9890AD94A_zps3a4azq4i.jpg

This was Mrtodd777's winning entry in the 2015 Noob Showcase Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Noobs Only! Only people with 5 Throwdown entries or less may enter

This is an OPEN CATEGORY meaning you can cook whatever you like as long as it reflects the above theme and conforms to standard Throwdown rules.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED but limited to 2 for this TD!

Come out and show us what you've got!
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/3 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/27/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 6/27/16

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries & general discussion of the category.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]***Don't forget: [FONT=&quot]Our prize sponsor for Q[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2 201[FONT=&quot]6 is [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Snake River Farms, who is awarding all U.S. T[FONT=&quot]hrowdown [FONT=&quot]winners through Q2 of 2016 a [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast valued at $159![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher. :clap2:***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Moose, I think I have only entered 2 TD's, well 4 but got dq'd on 2 of them. Do I qualify for this TD

Moose, I think I have only entered 2 TD's, well 4 but got dq'd on 2 of them. Do I qualify for this TD

We just changed the qualifier to 5 TD's or less, so you're good to go.

I know I don't apply, but it does have me curious, how does one figure out how many TD entries one has?

You can do an advanced search by username and limit it to posts in this forum.

Absolutely! For those of you who aren't sure how many Throwdown entries you have, you can refine this even further by:

Search by keyword: entry(just about everyone who enters a TD uses this word as it relates to their polling picture, or in this case, "entry pic" or "entry photo"
Show results as: posts

Back