Shirley 24x36 appreciation/thoughts/pics thread

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
With so many getting the 24x36 I thought it might be time. Post your pics! Post your comments! Y'all know how I feel about it. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You know I loved mine and was the first test dummy and looks like it became a hit with everyone . I will own one again but will have it made into a little golf cart model someday with a few little different options when Paul does only 36 models only in the near future .

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 870
You know I loved mine and was the first test dummy and looks like it became a hit with everyone . I will own one again but will have it made into a little golf cart model someday with a few little different options when Paul does only 36 models only in the near future .
Like this?
53bc466b90756f930ae5646145eb0009.jpg

I have ABSOLUTELY no need for one but I'm jealous of the rest of you that do and in fact have one. Keep posting those pix for me. Thanks!

seen pics of it loaded on Kevin's trailer and are you going to break it in this weekend Paul ?
Its supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll either season it Saturday or Sunday. Just waiting on a time window from Kevin. I have a fatty, chuck roast and chicken ready to go.

Its supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll either season it Saturday or Sunday. Just waiting on a time window from Kevin. I have a fatty, chuck roast and chicken ready to go.

hope you post a bunch of pics and I am thinking of ordering one next year when Paul builds them exclusively and already started my build sheet . :razz:

WOW! That Blackout 24 x 36 is awesome. I want one. Hope they start producing more of them soon!

Back