Jumping in both feet first...

cds9333

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This week I have sent in my entry fee for my first two contests in October. Not only in the same month, but back-to-back weekends also. While this is ambitious, I am essentially a one man team, with only a different friend as an assistant each weekend.

I have done four backyard contests that used KCBS rulesand timing and should have everything I need and a timeline set. The contests will be the Smoke on the Water at Lake Shawnee in Topeka and Harper County Bullseye Barbeque in Harper Kansas, so if any other Brethren are there, feel free to stop and say hello. My team name is Doctor Que.

Hope to see some of you there.

good luck!!! having them so close is good. the first one is the tune up! you will be rocking and rolling on week two!!!

Do as much as you can ahead of time, which I'm sure you already know.

Good luck and give em heck!

Thanks, all. I plan on having all my meat trimmed before I leave for the contests and building my boxes Friday evening.

Thanks, loco. Feel free to stop on by if you get a wild hair to come to Topeka. If not, I'm sure I'll see you at the Bash in Lawrence again this year or look me up if you're judging the Royal, I'll be there.

Back