Pork tenderloin...Santa Maria....end over end

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
just what the title says, gave then a marinate, teryaki cut with some citrus, while I got a fire going. Running over peach and pear end over end.:noidea:

they were a little floppy

applied a glaze

pulled when they hit 145

sliced pics

I had a sandwich, sorry no pic. melted in mouth:grin:

Looks real good Tom, they won't be floppy for long.

Brother Tom, the grub looks outstanding. I love the pit setup as well. Very nice sir.

Looks real good Tom, they won't be floppy for long.

LOL I just wanted to use the new toy, I guess I could have use the basket but it kinda smooshes the shape a little.

Brother Tom, the grub looks outstanding. I love the pit setup as well. Very nice sir.

Thanks it is my favorite cooker, works for all kinds of different stuff, kinda camp fire like if I choose

Outstanding! I'd hit that hard! Gotta say, I love that SM set up. I'm still debating on whether I go with a stone/fixed version or a mobile set up?

Wooden skewers are your friend. Putting a few through the loins lengthwise and then onto the the rotti prongs will keep them from flopping over.

I've used long, steel skewers with racks of ribs to accomplish the same thing. The skewers will keep the racks straight and the rotti prongs do the turning. Easy, simple and low tech. But gets the job done.

Bob

Outstanding! I'd hit that hard! Gotta say, I love that SM set up. I'm still debating on whether I go with a stone/fixed version or a mobile set up?

Wooden skewers are your friend. Putting a few through the loins lengthwise and then onto the the rotti prongs will keep them from flopping over.

I've used long, steel skewers with racks of ribs to accomplish the same thing. The skewers will keep the racks straight and the rotti prongs do the turning. Easy, simple and low tech. But gets the job done.

Bob

I don't think the flopping made a difference but I like the skewer idea

LOL I just wanted to use the new toy, I guess I could have use the basket but it kinda smooshes the shape a little.

LOL...it' does "smoosh" it a little!

Glad you're having fun with the spinner Tom, that's awesome!

Back