Review of the Ink Bird IBBO-4T Wi-Fi 4 Probe Thermometer

...download our backup APP“ BBQ-4T ”,both support Android and IOS system,you don't need to keep screen wake all the time,it will notifies when reach setting temp.the below picture for your ref...

I just tested notifications on iOS (iPhone) out and it works flawlessly!! This is a game changer. That was the only thing I really was missing with the IBBQ-4T.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I'd appreciate a code too. I have an older 2 probe inkbird. Never failed me once. I thought it had an issue but I remembered I pinched/bent the probe wire. Sure enough I could see that I damaged the wire pretty good. Used my spare probe and I was back in business.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd appreciate a code too. I have an older 2 probe inkbird. Never failed me once. I thought it had an issue but I remembered I pinched/bent the probe wire. Sure enough I could see that I damaged the wire pretty good. Used my spare probe and I was back in business.

This is really a Great unit Paul! If you need any help with the IT end of it just let me know. :caked:

Code sent,Paul!

appreciate you support our unit,I think you will like this unit when get it:wink:

Could I get the code for this as well? I'd like to try out this inkbird unit. Thanks

On sale...$79.99
0cf4279fb8bd6e42e16ea03796358462.jpg

Used mine this weekend with the app you recommended. The App notified me whenever one of my preset temps was exceeded even with my phone locked. This was the only thing I didn't like before.

Does everything I want it to do now! Great unit.

Thanks.

Back