• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "STEAK!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "STEAK!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
All of the entries look great, but I really want a mouth-full of Ray's 2lb Dilly Bar
wtf.gif

No Tuna steaks?
I was busy or I would have entered.
Mind you ,mine would have looked lame compared to all of this

Great steaks here (and some nice ribs)

Tough choice

That prime steak is cooked perfect and I really want to eat it but that Beef Love fish steak keeps calling me.

Sure wish I could taste them!

Strip on one side, filet on the other! Business up front, party in the back! Porterhouse the mullet of steaks! Cant't get enough of them!:-D

Since my DQ came from the definition of what a "steak" is in wikipedia I decided to look that up myself and read what it had to say, AND, after reviewing their description of what a "steak" is I DEMAND a revote.

Click on link to read for yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak

For those who do not wish to click on the link I have posted what it says here in red. :becky:

A steak is a cut of meat generally sliced perpendicular to the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. Exceptions, in which the meat is sliced parallel to the fibers, include the skirt steak that is cut from the plate, the flank steak that is cut from the abdominal muscles, and the Silverfinger steak that is cut from the loin and includes three rib bones. When the word "steak" is used without qualification, it generally refers to a beef steak. In a larger sense, there are also fish steaks, ground meat steaks, pork steak and many more varieties.

Since my DQ came from the definition of what a "steak" is in wikipedia I decided to look that up myself and read what it had to say, AND, after reviewing their description of what a "steak" is I DEMAND a revote.

Click on link to read for yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak

For those who do not wish to click on the link I have posted what it says here in red. :becky:

A steak is a cut of meat generally sliced perpendicular to the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. Exceptions, in which the meat is sliced parallel to the fibers, include the skirt steak that is cut from the plate, the flank steak that is cut from the abdominal muscles, and the Silverfinger steak that is cut from the loin and includes three rib bones. When the word "steak" is used without qualification, it generally refers to a beef steak. In a larger sense, there are also fish steaks, ground meat steaks, pork steak and many more varieties.

I clicked to make sure you were bluffing. NOPE, not bluffing folks. I about spit my gatorade out on the screen. Well played.

Back