Franklin Q

Almost forgot what the secret service do and who the POTUSA is. Good thing you're here to educate us and remind us that he was at Franklin last week. I had almost forgot about that as well. How about just starting your own thread and posting on it solo?

Yep, I took the bait. The troll wins again.

When I posted, "you missed out" it kind of made it clear I was talking to CLee, who has not made any indication of knowing the President of the United States was at Frankins (I won't say his name because I guess it gets some people in a tizzy).

On the topic at hand... of which the last post I made was about Aaron using Creekstone, the BBQ being so good that the President of the United States went there, and the fact that one of Obama's aides is named BOB SCHMUCK... which has an alternative meaning of : "to go up and down on a penis" had some people assuming I made it up.

http://spreadsheets.latimes.com/white-house-salaries/

Bob Schmuck is near the bottom, he is an Associate director of scheduling and advance, and he makes 50 grand a year..... don't read the rest of the salaries, it will make you sick. Figures y'all were not so far gone that you would fail to see the funny. :)

Bob Schmuck... come on.

To expand, I wonder why Aaron was closed.... was it because of the visit, or was there something wrong with the renovation... or is he close that day anyway?

Are u kidding the presidents visit was all over the place lol of coarse I heard lol.. I really don't give a damn I just want my crack at franklin Q lol, as for the shmuck with a shmuck, named shmuck poor dude lol but hey kissing ass for 50k a yr? Not bad lol

There was a set back tonight but I'm hitting the road as of 9am here in a few

Back