THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
J

Jack2u2

Summer is here, and my job is keeping me busy -I haven't had a chance to cook much, so today, I decided to at least do some fatties for our poker game tonight. Got the UDS to 225. Didn't want to light the fire for fatties only, so I grabbed a rack of beef ribs. Game is at 7, so I'll put the fatties on about 4, wrap and put in a cooler for later. Beef ribs are mine. They're on now, and should be done about 6 -Time for nap!

Well, it's time for the fatties. Two are sage, and two plain. Stuffed with cheddar, roasted bell peppers and some powdered peppers I dehydrated at home. Beef ribs are looking good, so far. If I can everyone to eat before the game, I may have a chance at winning some $$$$.

Back