Experienced Pitmaster looking for a job

Best of Luck! Check down New Orleans, Louisiana way as they are always looking for good talent.

bwram1 yeah I have not heard anything back so it seems unlikely. Back to the drawing board! mchar69 ha glad you liked it and thanks for checking out my blog!

B-More BBQ Junkie - I would LOVE to have my own place or truck but the capital would be an issue. I feel completely at home and like I belong in the States, that's exactly where I would love to be!

Cruise Ships. Resorts in Mexico, Caribbean. Personal Chef for a Rock Star.

I would like to be Jennifer Anniston's Chef, Masseuse, person who checks her for ticks etc.... :heh:

Cruise Ships. Resorts in Mexico, Caribbean. Personal Chef for a Rock Star.

I would like to be Jennifer Anniston's Chef, Masseuse, person who checks her for ticks etc.... :heh:

Have a friend who had a college "job" working at a Colorado ranch of one of these hot-babe movie stars. Job does not really describe it. They were expected to do all the yardwork, take care of all the animals, pool etc. They had a shack out back to live in and were provided with absolutely nothing other than a place to sleep, toilet and water. They had a plot of land to grow their own food on and they could milk the cows and get eggs from the chickens -- no, they were not even provided with food. For extra money, they'd sell eggs and produce in town. After a few weeks, my friend quit and went back to college but he stayed in touch with his friend who was still living there a couple years later. Every once in a while the owner would tell him what a great job he was doing, but he never got to cook for her, massage her shoulders or check her for ticks.

On the other hand, I know a guy who is the personal chef of the grand daughter of the Washington Post family and he shops, waltzes in at 1 or 2, cooks for the family and leaves by 6 - gets paid very well - doesn't even travel to the Hamptons or Aspen with them - she's got others to do that for her.
He used to be a chef at a popular restaurant (Black's in Bethesda) and said 'screw that, this is way easier'.

Back