Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Fire on Ice

Hog's Breath BBQ

Found some matches.
Reaction score
curious who's heading to Isle mn for the Fire on Ice bbq comp. cool time ha ha , 1st of the year comp for the northerners,

That looks awesome. Maybe I can talk my wife into it for next year since teams are already full up. That looks like my idea of fun.

Oh yeah, we'll be there. Just finished loading trailer, will finish with fish house tomorrow...

Babysitters confirmation..check, smokers, generators, meat, rubs etc..check, fire pit & wood..check, 7' light up palm tree..check, 10' x 12' remnant of carpet, audio file of Led Zeppelin & fire dancing supplies...uh-huh check! :shock:
(Gotta love her up north spirit!!)

Can't wait to get on the ice!

We as well will have ungodly amounts of parsley, gotta go the case route up here to be sure!

We will be there judging. Really looking forward to a great weekend.

Will be coming up Friday to say Howdy and have a visit with a lot of friends and hopefully
meet some new friends.
What are the odds of seeing some Northern Lights?? Hardly ever see them in balmy
southern Minnesota.

Excited about judging the ancillary category - anything alcohol. For sure not a traditional
KCBS contest!

Sparkcharge - Fire dancing ? Yeah I saw that. You have my attention and everybody else's ! It will be great to see you again and have a chat.

Add to pack list: really warm thick socks to go in those heavy boots. Keep those feet warm.

Only in Minnesota - BBQ on a frozen lake. Not beside it, not near it, not inside looking
out at it, but literally out there on the frozen lake. Yee Haw !!!

See ya tomorrow.

Got jumbo shrimp and scallops and lobster tail for Friday night, then after comp, oh yeah prime rib, might not win but we'll party like rock stars, and eat good, c ya tomorrow

Hog's Breath- that is living high on the hog !!!! Rock starts you are.

And since it is a Friday night in Lent - your Friday menu is right on target . Bless you.

Looking forward to a visit.

You people do know alcohol does the opposite effect in warming you up, right?
Ed

This weekend was a great time for sure.
Lots of good visiting around the fire pits & in the ice bar.
2015 FIre on Ice, Mille Lacs Lake, fire fan dance…: [ame]http://youtu.be/3eusn0-DU4Y[/ame]

Thank you Tony & your crew for putting it all together.
Congrats to Eggspert on the GC, and all others that walked!

Back