***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Time For Veggies to Shine!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Time For Veggies to Shine!" Throwdo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Caseydog's linguini is haunting me...I'm compelled to vote for it...

Now that everything's displayed all neat & orderly like, I see a couple of these folks are buckin' for the "Sausage Vote"........

Isn't there a Throwdown for that?

Guess I'm just feelin' crushed under foot by all the great entries here.....really nice stuff.....even havin' the BIGGEST zucchini on the block won't help here !!!!

colincci, Grimm or Bluesman's are the ones I'm considering..............

VOTEFORMOOSE_zps155b69dd.jpg

Now that everything's displayed all neat & orderly like, I see a couple of these folks are buckin' for the "Sausage Vote"........

Looks like I didn't use enough sausage.

CD :becky:

They are all great entrees. The sausage, onion and pepper twist sold me. That would work very well in my house and it's something I could see myself making often.

The dog, he almost catch up, yes? :becky:

Well.....I was going to vote for Moose, but there's no option, so....went w/ Bluesman......liked the all-veg "roast out" aspect of the cookup ...........:clap2:

They all look Great I could have eaten that sausage off the monitor but CDs just looked to good to pass up

They are all great entrees. The sausage, onion and pepper twist sold me. That would work very well in my house and it's something I could see myself making often.

I'm from New Jersey, so I love me some sausage and peppers. :wink:

CD

And CD pulls ahead...

Well, that must be a mini-Mongo, because we are now tied. Hey Mongo, how about asking Ronelle what the next TD is going to be? :becky:

I hope 1buckie gets more votes, because I hate to fark up a zero. :doh:

CD

I think I may have done that to Bluesman in the Q1 TD Master vote.

Damn, Dog! Ronelle put the haint on YOU! I agree. Where's Mongo???

Moose voted for ME!:whoo:

Take that, Ronelle.:boxing:

CD :becky:

Well... If Moose voted for you, then we should just call it right now! A Moose vote counts for 5 regular people votes!

Oh wait...

Maybe not.

:becky:

Wow that was a nail biter!

Great job everyone! CD, I'd hit those kabobs any day!

Back