***Vote - BBQ Brethren "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Last edited:
Man. I really don't know who to go with on this one. I have very positive things to say about every entry. You folks made it HARD this time.

Wow! A ton of good entries in this one! I'm supremely disappointed I couldn't be one of them. I even knew the deadline and everything this time. :frown: :tsk:

WHOA!!! Only 2 votes separating all the entries! This is gonna be a tight one!!!! :becky:

Too many great entries. I like my ribs, but those tacos of Deguerre's just looked too good...

There are some very fine looking entries there Normally you follow instructions and Vote for Moose but how do you vote for an obscene gesture :mrgreen:

I was torn between Buccs and Kathy. Homemade marinade vs. homemade rub.

If only Buccs hadn't given his marinade that whizz. :twitch:

CD

BTW, I'd enjoy eating every entry in this throwdown, but when it comes to voting, I'll choose entries made with homemade rubs, marinates and sauces over entries made with commercial rubs, marinades and sauces every time.

CD

Wrong pic was used haha this is the one i said do :biggrin1:

imagejpg7_zpsb5eb4f50.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And Kathy you have my vote

Updated.

Next time send one of the TD mods a PM instead of hoping that we see a post in the thread.

Will do but really i was laughing about it :biggrin1:

Oh but you and cd go right ahead lmao we will watch :pop2::becky:

Do not taunt Happy Fun TD Vote Builder! :shock:

It's in the rules somewhere. I just know it. And if not, it's unwritten.

Honest.

Seriously.

Not a good idea. Trust me. I've been pickled once, and 'tweren't pretty.

Well igt was between Jed and Guerry Wish Jed had taken a slice of that beautiful ham and had it in the Pic Guerry got my vote for that outregeous looking Taco

Back