Show your BBQ Area

I call this joint, The P1Gvilion. Est. 2011

TP8t311.jpg

I sure could go for some snow, its hot as balls here at night still.. and the bugs ugh

That is beautiful, but down here, all those exposed rafters and such would be a magnet for wasp nests and dirt dobbers.

You should see my house, those damn mud wasps, once they leave a nest, it's all over, i have a broken fan from last years irma? hurricane, on the back porch... they have a mound going on one of the fans that's HUGE.

You should see my house, those damn mud wasps, once they leave a nest, it's all over, i have a broken fan from last years irma? hurricane, on the back porch... they have a mound going on one of the fans that's HUGE.

Yep.I HATE those things!!!!

That is beautiful, but down here, all those exposed rafters and such would be a magnet for wasp nests and dirt dobbers.

Oh boy, we get those also... I’m constantly cleaning them and on the look out for the wasps... this year, the cedar wood was invaded by borrowing yellow jackets!

Great thread I thought I’d bump back up.

Some of the photos have broken links and it’s almost build time for me, so let’s see some updated photos of your BBQ area!

Need some inspiration

too many just showing their smokers or BBqs for me - i want to see the whole area, pool, man cave, garage, etc etc etc

maybe a new thread needs to be started for new members to add their areas and kit.........

Looks like a restful and well appointed area so far. But the area's are rarely finished to our satisfaction.

That’s very true.....I’m just awaiting the cladding and stainless steel for the tops. Then I need to add a smoker some how

Back