• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Oinktoberfest Clarence, NY

The 5th Artery will be there! :biggrin1:

Still trying to decide is Gail-A-Rita night will be Friday or Saturday, or both! (We all know I am not allowed to enjoy the hard liquor on Friday... Boo...) Also considering multiple flavors in pitchers instead of the Igloo cooler. Thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

We will be there both days...one of our members is brewing a special pumpkin chocolate stout for the occasion. Should have about 5 gallons for Fri night.

Deep Elem is making homemade pierogis and bringing the fixins for Irish Coffee. Plenty to go around :-D

Still trying to decide is Gail-A-Rita night will be Friday or Saturday, or both! (We all know I am not allowed to enjoy the hard liquor on Friday... Boo...) Also considering multiple flavors in pitchers instead of the Igloo cooler. Thoughts?

I'll be up for a cocktail on Saturday night.

I kind of like the cooler, since the stuff is out for...a while. (It's normally still got Gail-A-Ritas in it the next day.) Taking this weekend off though...to make BBQ for another group. Have fun at the Oink.

I will be there both days, cooking with my father. Were still not sure what were making for some of the Sunday categories, but were looking forward to meeting some folks from the brethren at least.

KC and the Smokeshack Band will be there, hopefully set up behind the stage. That sopt has brought us some really good luck here the past two years.

Gail-o-ritas should be both nights. Why not? :p

We'll be there as well!!! Not sure what we will be contributing to the downfall of western NY...if nothing else, the old standby of George Dickel No. 12 will be in the house.

We'll be there as well!!! Not sure what we will be contributing to the downfall of western NY...if nothing else, the old standby of George Dickel No. 12 will be in the house.

How close are you to Pittsburgh? Primanti Brothers?????:-o:-o:-o

Two Smokin Guys will be there both days. We may be bringing a slushie machine and filling with some apple pie. We've been off the comp circuit since Boston Hills (WNY BBQ and Music) and can't wait to see everyone again.

Priorville will be hitting Oink for the first time. Looking forward to seeing everyone and yet amazed the entire contest season is coming to an end already.

Seems like just yesterday we were all eating pizza and drinking beer compliments of the Buckner Bros at Roc City.

I think I need to step up my game. People are bringing way better stuff than I am. Maybe i'll bring apple pie shooters. Vanilla vodka, cinnamon schnapps and apple cider.

I'm going to bring a mason jar of my daddy's apple pie shine. Stuff's got some SERIOUS bite, but finishes smooth with a taste of vanilla.

My Smokin' Ain't Easy teammates will be there.

Unfortunately I'll be spending the weekend in Vegas so I won't be attending. I'm sure you all feel sorry for me. :cry: :biggrin1:

Back