What brand of smoker is this???

That's pretty cool looking - if it's even a semi-functional cooker, it would be worth it in my opinion.

I also have no idea who built it...

I believe those were made by Brinkmann.

CD

I saw some of those a couple years ago at grocery store that was sponsoring a BBQ competition I was cooking in. The store was raffling some off for customers that joined their "rewards program".

None of the ones I saw were in boxes and I looked them over pretty good and saw no manufacturers markings other than the Sam Adams logo. I too thought they looked like an ECB, but I've never seen a Brinkmann or any of their spawn with an exhaust pipe in the lids.
The doors did not seal very well and they all were out of round.
From a distance they looked cool, but on further investigation they were poor quality. Not worth $45 IMO.

i thought brinkman as well at first glance, but the legs, door, and handles are quite different as well as the lid.

It's definitely a Brinkmann - my buddy picked one up last year I believe it was.

And he has had pretty decent luck with it.

My understanding is that Brinkmann makes "promotional" smokers like these as a specialty item.

I think it is supposed to look like one of the big copper brewing tanks at the Sam Adams brewery.

CD

Back