• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoker cover

wayne77

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
What do you guys use to cover your smokers? I'm getting a humphreys pint and I'm not having a lot of luck finding a cover for it. I'm thinking maybe a heavy duty tarp and some straps to hold it place

I keep mine uncovered and in the garage right next to my wife's car where my truck should be. I'd rather my truck get screwed up than my smoker. Took her a while to get use to that.

I use a heavy duty tarp from wally world for the BG. It's lasted about 6 months. Now it's pretty much falling apart. If you do decide to tarp it, get a canvas type, the plastic type don't last. I keep an eye on Craigslist for a boat cover, but no luck so far.

Find a sail maker in your area, they can make a canvas cover what ever dimensions you want relatively cheap.

Look on Amazon for stacking chair covers. You might get lucky and find one that fits. Mine was too big.

Look on Amazon for stacking chair covers. You might get lucky and find one that fits.

I had one custom made at auto upholstery shop

Find a sail maker in your area, they can make a canvas cover what ever dimensions you want relatively cheap.

Or boat canvas (Sunbrella) top maker. I have one oocal to me and with detailed measurements and maybe a couple pictures she will be happy to give you a quote, but I bet you can find somebody local.

Definetely some good ideas here. Thanks! Will look into a few of these

Google Cowley Canyon Productions or Products. It's my Dad's business. He makes a lot of custom grill and smoker covers as well as a lot of other products. If you give him dimensions he can make anything you want. Plus it might help with my inheritance. :)

Google Cowley Canyon Productions or Products. It's my Dad's business. He makes a lot of custom grill and smoker covers as well as a lot of other products. If you give him dimensions he can make anything you want. Plus it might help with my inheritance. :)

I ordered one today! Thank you for pointing me in that direction. He uses boating material and plenty of people in this thread recommended that. Good prices too

Thought I would update. Went with Cowley Canyon and got a great cover at a very reasonable price. He uses SUR LAST marine grade. Looks like it will last years. Paid $75 for a custom cover to fit my new humphreys pint. Very nice guy to work. Ordered my cover on a Thursday and had it sitting on my porch after work the next Tuesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 64
I'm glad you like it. That's my parent's company. They can make anything. I've gotta get them some measurements for my UDS. I'm not sure if I can talk my dad into making me a red one for my Chiefs smoker. He's a Broncos fan...I try not to judge.

I'm glad you like it. That's my parent's company. They can make anything. I've gotta get them some measurements for my UDS. I'm not sure if I can talk my dad into making me a red one for my Chiefs smoker. He's a Broncos fan...I try not to judge.

:tsk:

Back