• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Blues and Cruise, Taylorville, IL - 7/29 & 30 2011

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that there isn't a Roll Call for Taylorville, IL this weekend.

We'll be there. Anyone else?

I'll have coffee... Does that influence you? :-D

Im not going to be able to make it. Ive got to get things ready for my golf outing next week. Can i send PayPal and mail me 2 bags of the new stuff. I think it would go nicely in the mountains of Wyoming...

Special Ed's crew will be there this weekend. And hoping I don't make the same mistakes again!!!! :icon_blush:

paul sent out email on this today,did you get it,50.00 additional if you want rv spot

i attended a final planning meeting last night and hammered out a few details on the grounds setup. as i stated before, we are setting up the cookoff behind our grandstands this year for a couple of reasons. one is that we are wanting more people to be exposed to the bbq, which is hard to do from the rv sites; and secondly, the owner of the grounds is now charging us for the use of the back rv spots. i explained to the group that i felt that we were selling ourselves short on space and electricity to put everyone down behind our grandstands. i also explained it would be difficult to set up and dismantle so many large rigs in that space. after much discussion, a compromise was reached. if any team wants to use the back rv spots, they can be rented from thursday until sunday morning for $50. if not, we will set you up in the new proposed area. with the added cost of the spots, we felt that this was the most viable option for those that want to park in the back. let me know via email or phone call if you would like a spot in the back, or you can request one if available when youy get to the grounds. there is plenty of electric and water available in both spots, so it is up to you what you want to do. thanks! paul

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Back