Assassin grills

Ham14

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Can you cook pork butts and briskets on an assassin grill? If anyone has how did it turn out?

I don't have one but of course you can...You can cook one on a kettle grill so no problems. There's a charcoal tray in the Assassin grill and you'll be cooking indirect.

There's no magic to smokers cooking meats like brisket and butts, those meats can turn out outstanding on a variety of grills just as well or can even better than a "smoker" trust me.

Thank you for the info. Those grills look top notch

If you want todo long cooks make sure you get the V-Pan works much better than the water pan from what I've read, great grill for the money IMO.

What size cooker and what size hog? Nice

Going to pick up the 48 Saturday morning. Very excited. In my Georgia bulldog color red��

Now you just need to get a magnetic G to slap on the insulated door and you'll be all set.

Going to Walmart tomorrow to find a set of bulldog magnets and placing all over lol. My daughter is as excited as I am. Ten years old and knows how to cook brisket. I taught her well lol. Got to go to myrons cooking school in 2012 and we both fell in love with BBQ. Jeff at c&c has been super great to work with. I think I've called once a week for six weeks lol. Will be posting pics when I can. Thanks everyone for your advice and help. Godbless.

Nice bag of 17 pound ro lump and one magnet so far. Gotta go back out tomorrow to get a little more.

Ham14 you inspired me to go pick up a 48 Friday. I saw your cooker when I was there. I'm guessing you've been cooking you arse off just like I have all weekend. Man I love new toys!

Back