KCBS Team Looking for new Members

thinbluebbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Greetings, all. Thanks to everyone who contributes to making this forum awesome. We have found it to be an invaluable resource and we are honored to contribute to help others as we are able.

We are entering our second full season as a KCBS competition team and we lost a couple members in the offseason to moves. So we are looking to find others interested in joining a team based in Indianapolis, IN. If you know of anyone interested please have them contact us. Additionally, any advice on the best ways to find new members would be greatly appreciated. See you all on the trail.

Brian Herbert
Thin Blue BBQ
brian@foldedmayhem.com
317-902-2407

Greetings, all. Thanks to everyone who contributes to making this forum awesome. We have found it to be an invaluable resource and we are honored to contribute to help others as we are able.

We are entering our second full season as a KCBS competition team and we lost a couple members in the offseason to moves. So we are looking to find others interested in joining a team based in Indianapolis, IN. If you know of anyone interested please have them contact us. Additionally, any advice on the best ways to find new members would be greatly appreciated. See you all on the trail.

Brian Herbert
Thin Blue BBQ
brian@foldedmayhem.com
317-902-2407

I am a noob, but looking to join the Competition scene. I live in Avon. Shoot me a PM if you are interested

Back