• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Looking for a good quality spray bottle

B

BBQNUTT

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have bought several from walmart, but they all seem to clog or stop spraying for some other reason. I like to use a mixture of juices and a little oil and or BBQ sauce mixed in. The sauce is whats clogging them I'm sure... Anyone ever use one of theose pump up garden sprayers?

The ones I use I found at Rest. Depot.... about $4.00 each and have lasted fine.

Now I only use one for Apple Juice and the other for my Bleach spray but they've been around a couple of years...

Buy the ones from the garden dept. they are stronger & are chemical restistant. My apple juice-bourbon spritz eats up the regular bottles.

Safe-Spray wide mouth from Costco seems to be the best sprayer for me. I like the wide mouth opening for easy filling without the need of a funnel. The sprayer opens up and cleans up with ease.

One suggestion is that you need to be sure to clean out your sprayers of any butter or oil based ingredients. Storing these types of items in a sprayer will tend to gum up the spray tip as the ingredients dry.

I got one of these from lowes/home depot.The one they sell has a brass nozzle.

Last edited:
Buy the ones from the garden dept. they are stronger & are chemical restistant. My apple juice-bourbon spritz eats up the regular bottles.

That's what I use also, but particles always seem to be a problem so I just strain any grainy fluids that I use.

Now I only use one for Apple Juice and the other for my Bleach spray but they've been around a couple of years...

Just curious about on what meat and how far into the cook you spray with bleach?????

Back