Lobster, Kettle Fried Squash, Candied Cooked Carrots

Grimm5577

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Grilled Lobster Tails w/ Kettle fried yellow squash, carrots w/ butter and brown sugar, and fresh orzo salad with flame licked veggies.
IMAG0600.jpg

The Lobster tails
IMAG0591.jpg

I cut open the under side shell of the tail and used some Smoke on wheels BBQ Marinade, It's a buttery marinade.

On the grill. About 3 minutes shell side down, and another 3 underside down.
IMAG0595.jpg

Some fresh local grown yellow squash speared.
IMAG0575.jpg

I covered them in some olive oil and breaded them with [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Andys-Fish-Breading-10-Ounces-Pack/dp/B009XPKZPI/ref=sr_1_7?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1405905918&sr=1-7"]Amazon.com : Andy's Fish Breading Red, 10-Ounces (Pack of 6) : Gourmet Seasoned Coatings : Grocery & Gourmet Food@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BoGwwVjqL.@@AMEPARAM@@51%2BoGwwVjqL[/ame]. The mild has a nice spice to it, i'm intrigued by how the hot will taste.
IMAG0582.jpg

All Cooked
IMAG0586.jpg

Some fresh local grown carrots.
IMAG0587.jpg

Some butter and brown sugar, oh yes!
IMAG0589.jpg

Thanks everyone it was a most awesome meal.
I forgot to mention the orzo salad with some fancy olive oil, veggies and spices from my garden.

lobster looks good it don't get dried out?Is it hard to get out of the shell?Do you cook it belly down the whole time are do you turn it back down and baste it with butter?I was going to boil some this week,$499 each tails.I have seen this on TV .Thanks

No the lobster didn't get dried out at all, and was one of the better cooked lobsters i've ever had. I cut open the under side shell of the tail and used some Smoke on wheels BBQ Marinade, It's a buttery marinade. You can use butter or oil.
I put them on the grill. About 3 minutes shell side down, and another 3 underside down.
I pulled them from the grill, let them cool breifly so I could crack the shell, then the meat pulled right out easily in one piece. I then drizzeled it with more of the marinade to eat.

Back