• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Shirley Fabrication does it again!

bbqshane

Reaction score
Just picked up my new smoker today. For pics, see their Facebook page, most recent with two burners on the front. Paul was great to work with and customized it exactly as I asked. Those two burners will be used with griddles and to deep fry fish and hush puppies. If you are in the market for a smoker, you need to call these guys. I'd post pics directly, but can't figure out how. Says I need a security token. Seasoning now and cabinet door on left is within two degrees of right door. Can't wait to smoke some meat.

Attachments

• 1408233956134.jpg
    1408233956134.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 605
  • 1408234013765.jpg
    1408234013765.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 603
  • 1408234064889.jpg
    1408234064889.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 602
Yeah, they are plenty far from tank. It worked great to start charcoal as well. We even mad it from Tuscaloosa to Corbin, KY Without Losing One Piece Of hickory. Though some of the other cars kept their distance. I will post pics of first smoking cook. I'll be using as a direct grill next week.

That's about dead nuts exactly what I'm wanting! I'm Jelly!

I hope it brings you many many great cooks!

Seeing these pits are awasome!

Each thread makes me a little jealous each time. I really need to jumpstart my stickburner fund so I can buy one, but too many other bills that have to be paid :(

Can the one tank fire both burners @ once.

They getting ready to start my build on Monday and I am having a tank and burner on mine, first I have seen it sunken in like that. That's real slick.

Yes, the one tank can fire both burners. That was something we checked in advance. I had seen another with one burner and decided to add another. It works great. Each has a control, but use lighter to ignite. They can do anything you want.

Really nice smoker. I get closer to a trailer rig every time someone posts one. I really like the burners with the recessed tank. Congrats.

Back