Which State has most BBQ population, especially low & slow

First off, interesting challenge. Looking forward to seeing the results. If I had to guess it would be:

2) California
3) Florida
4) Georgia

2) California
3) Florida
4) New York

His English is fine. You guys just don't understand him because of his accent.

I don't have a clue. But there was a comment that people that buy controllers use them for low and slow. I have a controller I use for long, overnight cooks. But I cook at 275* or 280*. Not really low and slow...

we all know it must be ohio since south central ohio is the center of the known bbq universe i just can`t see putting some kind of controler on the lang it`s got vents on the side :attention:

Be interesting to see you compare sales numbers to population of each state to get an idea of per- capita sales. Then you'd really see who loves to smoke. If it's based on pure sales, one would assume California would rank highly when in reality, the percentage of people cooking low-n-slow in less populated states such as TN, AL, MS, and GA are likely far, far higher...

I have never seen in person a eclectically controlled smoker (as seen on tv, and internet). You should look at the sales of mid size chainsaws used for hardwood.:thumb:

Later,
Doug

I have never seen in person a eclectically controlled smoker (as seen on tv, and internet). You should look at the sales of mid size chainsaws used for hardwood.:thumb:

Later,
Doug
I have never been in States, but I can write in English now, even though it is Chinglish. Before you make joke to me, you had better play a BBQ controller first.

For every 100 BBQ fans, there are may be 10 using BBQ controllers.
If VA bought 10 controllers, VA may be have 100 BBQ fans. If OK bought 100 controllers,OK may have 1000 BBQ fans. I can conclude that OK has 10 times more BBQ fans than VA.

That is not a JOKE!
39 miles from Smithfield pckg co. to Stihl USA.

Later,
Doug

Last edited:
It seems that waiting for answer till Spet.30 is not fun anymore.
Shall I publish answer now.
If so, you do not have opportunity to win

2) California
3) Florida
4) New York

His English is fine. You guys just don't understand him because of his accent.

Obviously to wait for answer till 30 Sept is not fun.
I publish answer now.

If take American whole market as 100
No.1 Texas 17%
No.2 California 13%
No.3 Florida 5.9%
No.4 Wisconsin 4.9%

It is pity that Pyle's BBQ has most closest answer, but not correct.
I can give you a free 2 OZ brine injector.
or I can sell you a QMaster-Junior at 50% discount
If you have interest please contact for delivery

There are 2 other IDs having correct answer of No.2 and No.3
But No 4. is not as close as Pyle's BBQ's
You two will get free 2 OZ brine injector.
If you have interest, please contact for delivery.

I will publish result of each state after Sept.30
I will give away for best answer No.5,6,7,8,9,10
Not exact all correct.
But the winner will be the closest answer

If you want the free 2 OZ bring injector, simply click this $1 eBay list
[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141360333185&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT[/ame]

The purpose is to take use of a special shipping designed for eBay transaction
If you want Junior at 50% discount, simply pay the price to same paypal account directly

Back