Jump Starting Weekend Veggies

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Picked up a rotisserie chicken at Sam’s along with Slovacek Garlic Pepper Jack Sausage. Honestly I’m not overly fond of cheese in my sausage but I find the mellow white cheese suits me better than chunks of cheddar. I like sausage just some better than others All good. Every veggie in the drawer except celery. Purple Onion,red potatoe,purple cabbage, carrot and broccoli. EVOO on top and dusted with end cap package of Italian seasoning. Covered 425 for 20 minutes. Uncovered added sausage loose covered 15 minutes. Hit with Louisiana Vinegar Pepper sauce. Lots of color

Last edited:
A rotisserie chicken is a great deal, and the ones at my Sam's are big. I typically pull the meat, and put the carcass, bones and liquid in a stock pot. the meat is used for about anything, soup, stew, pasta dish, chicken salad, or chicken burritos for the freezer. I think the cooked chickens are cheaper than a raw bird.

I'm a big fan of the sheet pan veggies.

That looks excellent! Love the colors!

I've become a fan of Opa Jalapeño & Cheddar sausages as of late (think I've got that right). Otherwise, I'm with you on the sausage & cheese front.

Looks delicious! I’m with you on the cheese in sausage, I’m fond of Trader Joe’s chicken jalapeño and chicken andouille sausages. I know the andouille isn’t traditionally chicken but boy they sure taste good.

I really like how the veges pick up some of the sausage flavor when cooked together

Back