copper river salmon taco - deconstructed

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

i smoked a little copper river salmon with alder while i smoked a rainbow trout for trout dip tomorrow. then i made fish tacos... kinda :biggrin:

fishtaco-004.jpg

fishtaco-006.jpg

fishtaco-017.jpg

fishtaco-026.jpg

fishtaco-030.jpg

fishtaco-033.jpg

fishtaco-038.jpg

fishtaco-043.jpg

:biggrin:
thanks for lookin at my fish

Looks great as usual Rick!

I don't know how you managed to get that fish in the middle of the country, but it's sure nice to see you know how to treat it. Great job!

tropically delicious! thanks guys. i have what's left on the skin there for lunch today. :biggrin:

Simply INCREDIBLE ! Beautifull shots of the Fish, the flakyness and texture, can't imagin how it tasted, Greate job Bro ! That little creek in youre back woods pumps out some mighty good fish.

Nice Rick, Very Nice.............If I visit my sister that lives in Kettering can I come over to your place for lunch? Please can I, Please, Please

the SLT
salmon, lettuce, & tomato! :biggrin:
on 9 grain toast

slt-003.jpg

slt-008.jpg

and packed full of those omega 3's! :biggrin:

i just decided i'm moving to copper river! 8)

I didn't get any copper river salmon this year, but I have to say, while it looks good, I can't believe you covered it all up with stuff! :) I like mine just being salmon. Not that I'd turn any of that away, of course!

That looks just great.

Wish I had some now but I guess I will have to settle for the burnt hot dog I just got at my kid's baseball game.

Back