Pellet Envy Comp Class

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Rod Gray has 9 spots left in his May 4-5 cooking class. He's giving up all of his techniques and recipes. Rod says that everything that he did at Jefferson City, MO this weekend will be shared. He's cooking on both his FEC-100's and the Jamie Greer stick pit. The purpose is to show how it is done both with pellets and wood. Rod has won contests on both fuel types and pits. I think it was 7 contests last year and has one GC already this year. If I recall correctly, PE was 3rd at N. Kansas City contest out of 90+ teams. Here's a chance to learn from a winner.

$350

www.pelletenvy.com

Todd,

Thnx for the plug. Been away for quite awhile. Somebody told me you were over here plugging the class. I greatly apprecaite that. We only have six spots left. We're working on another class sometime in July. Here's the tag line for the next banner ad: Cooking classes are a lot like sex, some men just refuse to pay for it and they're the ones missing out on all the fun! What do you think?

Todd,

Thnx for the plug. Been away for quite awhile. Somebody told me you were over here plugging the class. I greatly apprecaite that. We only have six spots left. We're working on another class sometime in July. Here's the tag line for the next banner ad: Cooking classes are a lot like sex, some men just refuse to pay for it and they're the ones missing out on all the fun! What do you think?

Um... I don't think my wife will like the analogy. :eek:

I'm attending Rod's class and bringing my travel trailer. I've got spots for 2-3 people if anyone plans to be at Rod's class and needs a place to sleep. You need to PM me to get a spot reserved.

Back