drumstick on weber with vortex

reddrum

Reaction score
Im sure this has been tried before but Im going to try this weekend. Didn't know if you got the same results as the chicken wings on the weber with vortex

I am sure you will be very happy with the results. Vortex rocks.

Yes same results....these things just rock the chicken.

How did I not know about this thing? I guess I've been digging my Slow & Sear so much that I missed it. I'm getting one! Just one question: I have an 18.5 WSM and a 22.5 kettle, would one size (small or medium) work for both?

How did I not know about this thing? I guess I've been digging my Slow & Sear so much that I missed it. I'm getting one! Just one question: I have an 18.5 WSM and a 22.5 kettle, would one size (small or medium) work for both?

I take it your going to use your WSM like a kettle then? Go to Owens BBQ website they explain it. I can't remember for sure, but I think the small works for both.

I take it your going to use your WSM like a kettle then? Go to Owens BBQ website they explain it. I can't remember for sure, but I think the small works for both.

I occasionally use my WSM like a kettle when I need a second grill. You're right, the small works for both. I've got it on order and I can't wait to try it out... Thanks!

Back