New Old Country Pit - Over n Under - I like it

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I saw a New Old Country Pit at Academy ( new to me atleast) and IF I was in the market for a $500 pit I think I'd try it .

Firebox is on the back side all way across - heat n smoke enter cook chamber thru a 1/2" slot all way across. The firebox has grill grates for grilling. 3 slide intakes and 2 4" smoke stacks. I like the style of it. It's thinner gauge like 1/8" but it oughta work ok. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Pretty neat arrangement!

Smitty, when the time comes for you to buy a new pit, you are gonna be some confused on which type to get! :wink:

Pretty neat arrangement!

Smitty, when the time comes for you to buy a new pit, you are gonna be some confused on which type to get! :wink:

Ya I know!! Every time I look at the Humphries Website this pops up:

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna go measure this thing after work tomorrow. It's pretty decent size - could do a small whole hog for sure. :heh:

Reminds me of an ABS All American how far dose it dip into the beer fund?

I was at my Academy yesterday and did not see this. They did get rid of all the Bandera clones. I say we get together and start a smoker fund for Smitty before he goes off the deep end.:crazy: I will start it off with $50. I don't know if that would be helping him or make me an enabler???:shock:

Back