• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cookin for the girls night!

nsbbqguy

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well I was asked to cook for girls tomorrow night. Started to get things ready tonight. Starting off with some pulled pork all rubbed and ready for an early morning! Followed by some stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped scallops, ABT's, More pic's to come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 518
Take lots of pictures.

Oh, and a few of the food, too...

:heh:

^^ What he said, oh and don't forget the Tequila shots! Just take the pictures after! :biggrin1:

That's not Pulled Pork. :mrgreen:

May turn into Pulled Pork but that's 2 Dirty Butts :loco:

Personally I would rather hang out with the Horseman of the Apocalypse than The Girls Nightmare. In fact that is what I call my wife's friends only there is more than 4. I usually go deep underground when they amass in large numbers. :razz: However I do love to BBQ so I am watching and May God Have Mercy On Your Soul. :wink:

Personally I would rather hang out with the Horseman of the Apocalypse than The Girls Nightmare. In fact that is what I call my wife's friends only there is more than 4. I usually go deep underground when they amass in large numbers. :razz: However I do love to BBQ so I am watching and May God Have Mercy On Your Soul. :wink:

Yeah the first few times you think it'd be like a Dear Penthouse letter. But it really is just a bunch of women talking about babies and crafts :twitch:

Not nearly as sophisticated as the stuff my buddies and I talk about! :becky:

I call it a Hen Party. (cluck, cluck, cluck......)

Hearing some things about about their husbands that I really do not want to know. Makes it hard to look at them the same after that.:lalala: Also knowing that my name will come up when I am not around:tsk:

Yeah, yeah I know It's going to be a hen party! BUT...........................the pork sure smells good ! And it gives me the chance to do what I love and that's bbq and beer 🍺🍺🍺

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 207
Back