Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hudson Valley Rib Festival August 15-16, 2015

CTSmokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So who is in for Hudson Valley Rib Fest 2015?

Last year was awesome...comp, weather, flies etc...Great job by the Highland Rotary Club and Volunteers.

Yours in BBQ is in...

Are you?

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I have good memories of that contest. Under Phil's carport with Phil, Willie, Chris, and Fred. Jack McDavid stopping by to help Willie with his class on ribs. Discovering that the reason we had to feed the Lang so much wood was because the thermometer was of, and not the chilly rain falling.

...and the flies:)

Edit: Somebody ask Ted if he still has those pants.

Last year was my first time there, no flies. But waking up early and taking a walk around the "compund" was interesting. Guys with backpacks spraying insecticide everywhere. Quick, cover the smokers.

Last year was my first time there, no flies. But waking up early and taking a walk around the "compund" was interesting. Guys with backpacks spraying insecticide everywhere. Quick, cover the smokers.

And it's all "Green / Botanical", no dangerous chemicals are used for fly control...

The Handsome Devil team is looking forward to another year at Ribfest and an event not 200 miles from home.

We are in.
I have a quick rules question on Sat slider category. Is a patty required or could you do something like a pulled pork slider?

Back