Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ribberfest 2015 / Aug. 21-22 Madison IN

hi, huge baked bean fan here, are you going to have your wampus baked beans for sale at your pit?

Naw....we don't vend there and even when we DO vend, I don't do those beans. They's EXPENSIVE to make. No way I could charge what I'd need to make money back.

Have you tried them yet?

http://www.madisonribberfest.com/

Kind of new here and not sure if i have the right to post this thread, but anyways im going to my 1st ever BBQ festival (just as a spectator).

would like to stop by and visit brethren pits to say hi as im meandering around.

so if you will be there as part of a bbq team, or like me just as a fan of bbq and music please chime in. thanks ...Dave

We will be there with our trailer and red Stump's Smoker. Feel free to track us down and chat. We are Smokin' 4-Play BBQ.

Ted

We will be there again this year. Hopefully we will be on West Vaughn St like we were last year. Come by and say hi. Black trailer with flags flying and Stumps smokers and blue tents.

We will be ther for our 4th year. Feel free to stop by and say hi. We have a Raptor toyhauler and a Brethren banner on our easy up. Also, there will be an American flag on our flag pole an the front of our camper.

Hopefully flying the Operation BBQ Relief Banner

We will be ther for our 4th year. Feel free to stop by and say hi. We have a Raptor toyhauler and a Brethren banner on our easy up. Also, there will be an American flag on our flag pole an the front of our camper.

The Bark Brothers are going out tomorrow for our first time at this event - looking forward to it. Seems like a lot of fun, top notch teams and a great venue with a side of Blues. :thumb: We will be flying our logo and a Brethren Banner as well. Stop by and say hi!

Back