Reheating advice

biggs98

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for some advice please. I have a couple weekends coming up where I have to cook Ribs/Brisket/Pork/Chicken and some sides for 4 different people each weekend. Will be dropping off on fri afternoon or sat morning but cooking on thurs. They know they'll be getting the food cold and have to re-heat.

What's the best way to package these?? I was thinking of vacuum sealing the meats and telling them to re-heat in a covered pan with some water or apple juice at 350 for 25/30 minutes. Does this seem right?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Vac seal is great. Apple juice in a foil covered pan is my reheating advice, the temp 325 and time you have is what I go for. Since it's cooked they basically just need to get it warmed up to eat.. A lot of people warm up in a crock pot, I usually use the oven:)

Reheat to 165 degrees internal temp wrapped with a little aj will help.

Thanks! I think I'm going to also print out stickers with instructions. I'm so used to delivering everything hot and leaving it on sternos

Vac bagging anything for public consumption requires a variance AND a HAACP plan I thought.

Thx for the heads up, I'll look into that for sure

Back