"Happy Good Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

G'mornin Phu, I hope Friday is treating you right! Cast iron braised chuckie, and kettle roasted leg of lamb on a rotis over white oak embers here on Sunday. Be blessed and Happy Easter y'alls!

A big cook (for me) this weekend Phu... 14# brisket, pork butt and hot tub chicken to feed the wife's herd for Easter.

About 40 head in all.

Have a happy Easter!

Still undecided, but I'm so itching to get that crock pot fired up. Come on Friday night!:whoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Have a stuffed and wrapped pork tenderloin ready to go for today. Probably some chicken on Sunday. I want to cook a brisket soon, but hard to justify for just the two of us.

Back at ya there Phu!

A smoke fest for Mr George, aka Donna' dad, ribs, pulled pork, and smoked and fresh sausage for her to take to him in Ga.

Boneless leg of lamb, short ribs, beer brats and ribeyes. Not sure what is for each meal, but that is the players.

Dr. Chicken Double smoked ham, trying the injection as well, also a couple slabs o'bacon I have curing (cowgirl's recipe), some chix.

Have a great weekend! Phu and everybody else! :whoo:

Tomorrow Livar (equivalent to Iberico) pulled pork and the day after spare ribs...
Ohhhh how I love my outdoor cooking..........and the Big Green Egg.

Just put these on a little over an hour ago. First time smoking ribs and my mother in law came over...hope it turns out good

Back