So Cal Bash 2016?

Not that I'm aware of, at least not for spring yet. BUT - it's looking like Phubar and Padawan will be out here in September, they'll be staying with me, and we should definitely Bash it up good while they're here. Phu has been talking to some other Brethren from other parts of the US and they may come this way as well - I hope so. My place is always available, but I'm good with Bashing anywhere.

As to spring, I'm basically slammed until mid-June, then I'll have some free time. It would be cool to see you farkers - maybe we do something last part of June or early July? We could wait all the way to September but that's not as fun. Or, if earlier than late June works for everybody else, by all means get to it and don't wait on me - Brethren must Bash!

Sounds like y'all need some Texans to make this thread active. Seriously those Texas farkers can post till the cows come home.

Since I've got a li'l downtime and am such a giver will take it upon myself to help y'all laconic West Coasters out.

So is LAX the closest airport to this fais do do?

Sounds like y'all need some Texans to make this thread active. Seriously those Texas farkers can post till the cows come home.

Since I've got a li'l downtime and am such a giver will take it upon myself to help y'all laconic West Coasters out.

So is LAX the closest airport to this fais do do?

Yup. There are a couple other airports - Burbank (which may be closer depending on where we Bash) and Orange County, but it's usually more expensive to fly in/out of those. I live about 15-20 minutes from LAX.

I knew this farker named Bill from Chicago who flew to Texas for a day just to attend a Texas Bash. He told me his airfare was cheaper than some concert tickets he had recently bought.

Checking some Southwest tickets from Dallas to LAX that farker was right.

Having been to several Texas Bashes I can definitely say Bashes are cooler than concerts by a long shot.Checking out past SoCal Bash threads all I can say is "Man, y'all all know how to party!"

Not to mention Phubar and Padawan will be there?

I am so there!

I knew this farker named Bill from Chicago who flew to Texas for a day just to attend a Texas Bash. He told me his airfare was cheaper than some concert tickets he had recently bought.

Been watching the one day rates to LA myself.

Changes near daily.

Was $129 each way for a while, bumped up to $169 with rise in oil prices in last few weeks.

Land at 8am, wheels up at 8:55p.

Watching.....

^^^Yup - looks like they're gonna be out this way around the first couple weeks of September. I'm thinking we should make a thang of it. :whoo:

It'd be killer to see frognot, Bill-Chicago, and whoever else here as well! :whoo: :whoo:

I'm down for the September Bash.

And I agree, waiting 4 months *could* be done, but it shouldn't be done.

Could we try a different (Riverside, cough cough TonyBel) location? It would save the wear and tear on him, campdude and socaljws.

The Missus and I went to Major and Karen's last night for dinner. He's up for letting us use his place this year for the next bash if y'all want to do it there. For those who are new or haven't seen this place, it's about as bashworthy a property as one can get. Here's the link to the 2014 bash including pics etc:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196034

qtr, if this is going to go down please let me know, I'm itching to come back to La. I can contribute when I get there or help to defray the cost.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Woohoo!!!
Just booked our tickets for the september bash.
If all goes well we'll be in L.A. from 09-01-2016 till 09-20-2016.

It's on! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

We usually have a pig roast at the house the Sunday bePhore Labor Day, which will be Sept. 4 this year. Everybody is welcome to that - and - I think it'd also be Phun to just do a Brethren specific Bash as well - we could either Bash it up the day bePhore and make a 2 day thang of it or we could do the Brethren Bash the next weekend or 2 depending on what works for everybody - I'm up for any version at any place.

Back