NorCal Bash 2016

The Chicago Brethren Picnic and the SoCal Bash + pig roast may not be enough, so heading up north Phor this is the obvious thing to do. :hungry:

It looks like they sell Wicked Good at that store. We'll be in a van...:idea:

Looking forward to it. I know that R2Egg2Q (john yee), Sirporkalot (John Shepard), BBQ-PD (Dave Bart), Landarc (Bob Fukushima), Groundhog 66 (Tim Dougherty), myself and several spouses will be there with Phubar, Padawan and gtr. Hope to get a few more out for the day. Hate to waste all this food and alcohol on such a small group.... :)

I'm super stoked - I've been wanting to meat you farkers for a long time, and after years of gazing longingly at y'all's pron I'll finally get to sample some of that grub! :hungry:

Y'all like smoked almonds?

I'm super stoked - I've been wanting to meat you farkers for a long time, and after years of gazing longingly at y'all's pron I'll finally get to sample some of that grub! :hungry:

Y'all like smoked almonds?

Heck yes!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
If i wasn't gonna be in Knoxville next weekend (plus quarterly taxes are due) I would so be attending.

SoCal Brethren got be hooked on West Coast bashes.

Looking forward to pictures!

If i wasn't gonna be in Knoxville next weekend (plus quarterly taxes are due) I would so be attending.

SoCal Brethren got be hooked on West Coast bashes.

Looking forward to pictures!

Sadly, I will have to have a shot of Cabo Wabo on your behalf :)

I'm giving Phubar, Padawan and GTR a San Francisco tour tomorrow (Saturday) starting at 6:30am. We will take the cable car up and over the highest part of San Francisco and go to Fisherman's Wharf. Then we get on a boat and do a SF Bay cruise (around Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate), then the Ferry Building outdoor Market, then Chinatown walking tour. Then we hop back in the car and go over the Golden Gate to an awesome viewing area. Me thinks we will have a full day then the bash on Sunday :)

I just pulled into Livermore and got checked into a hotel. I'm hoping someone needs some help tomorrow. Even if it is just some shopping. I brought nothing but work utensils. I brought no food or cooking equipment. Someone let me know how I can help out.

What time tomorrow does the festivities start?
(I.e.: when can I show up to start cooking and drinking?)

I'm giving Phubar, Padawan and GTR a San Francisco tour tomorrow (Saturday) starting at 6:30am. We will take the cable car up and over the highest part of San Francisco and go to Fisherman's Wharf. Then we get on a boat and do a SF Bay cruise (around Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate), then the Ferry Building outdoor Market, then Chinatown walking tour. Then we hop back in the car and go over the Golden Gate to an awesome viewing area. Me thinks we will have a full day then the bash on Sunday :)

Y'all gonna be plum tuckered out!

Have fun!

I just pulled into Livermore and got checked into a hotel. I'm hoping someone needs some help tomorrow. Even if it is just some shopping. I brought nothing but work utensils. I brought no food or cooking equipment. Someone let me know how I can help out.

If you get bored you can drive another ~100 miles (just east of Sacramento) and help me cook dinner and get rid of some beers this evening.

Back