ninja cooks: brisket, fat cap up

Looks great Ninja! :clap:

Thanks dave. I see your from dexter. I lost a year of my life driving out to dexter/chelsea repairing storm damage a few years back, the commute ruined me. Needless to say i avoid that part of the world now.

Thanks dave. I see your from dexter. I lost a year of my life driving out to dexter/chelsea repairing storm damage a few years back, the commute ruined me. Needless to say i avoid that part of the world now.

I assume you're referring to that tornado in Dexter a couple years back in the Spring?

Anyhow man I'm out near Ann Arbor and I was wondering where you bought your butcher paper in the metro area? I see some massive rolls available on Amazon, but I'd rather scoop it up locally if I can. Gotta go on a hunt tomorrow to stockpile Kingsford Comp before nobody has any left for the winter anyhow so maybe I'll go grab that too while I'm at it. Bought the last 5 bags of Kingsford Comp at the Canton Wal Mart the other day already, but I need more lol

I assume you're referring to that tornado in Dexter a couple years back in the Spring?

Anyhow man I'm out near Ann Arbor and I was wondering where you bought your butcher paper in the metro area? I see some massive rolls available on Amazon, but I'd rather scoop it up locally if I can. Gotta go on a hunt tomorrow to stockpile Kingsford Comp before nobody has any left for the winter anyhow so maybe I'll go grab that too while I'm at it. Bought the last 5 bags of Kingsford Comp at the Canton Wal Mart the other day already, but I need more lol

Yep that's the one, really did a lot of damage pit there.

I bought the 1000'x24" roll at butcher packer supply. They're in Madison heights on 14 mile west of dequindre

http://m.yelp.com/biz/butcher-and-packer-supply-co-madison-heights

Thats also where a bought a couple victorinox knives. They are good knives for a fair price.

Nice man. Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna make that far of a trip tomorrow after work... I'm a little SW of Ann Arbor.

Haha, I remember talking about that downtown at the homeless veterans cook.

We got very lucky, the tornado did a ton of damage and took down one house in the subdivision right across the street from us. We didn't have any damage at all, maybe some tipped over plastic chairs. Very lucky.

Haha, I remember talking about that downtown at the homeless veterans cook.

We got very lucky, the tornado did a ton of damage and took down one house in the subdivision right across the street from us. We didn't have any damage at all, maybe some tipped over plastic chairs. Very lucky.

Yea i realized who you were when i saw your sig, after i posted:doh:

Back