Discussion Thread -> "Just One Bite!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Just One Bite!
"

DSC_1266.jpg

This was a pic I took of a delicious piece of USDA Prime Ribeye I cooked a while back. Nothing less, nothing more. :mrgreen:

As chosen by thunter for winning the "SAUSAGEFEST!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

thunter said:
Moose,

I want to say thanks to the BBQ Brethren leaders for providing this fun and rewarding event. It's a lot of fun and helps us keep our cooking skills sharp! :-D
How about a "Just One Bite" Throwdown? Cook whatever you want, but the money shot must be restricted to a One-Bite portion. It can be on a plate, on a fork, on a toothpick, on a spoon…. You get the "picture" - Pun intended! :lol:
Hmmm. One bite for some could be a full meal for others. This could get interesting! :heh:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/25 through Sunday 8/3

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 8/4.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Ah, the "bite me" throwdown is back. Moose probably posted a picture of what the winning entry will be -- a bite-sized chunk of ribeye on a fork.

CD

Ah, the "bite me" throwdown is back. Moose probably posted a picture of what the winning entry will be -- a bite-sized chunk of ribeye on a fork.

CD
Close, but with an addition....will post up my entry this weekend :wink:

CD

Great idea! I think I'll just enter my fork ribeye shot from a couple of years ago. Maybe it will win this time! :thumb:

DSC_1266.jpg

Back