Craigslist Score

booradley001

Got Wood.
Reaction score
$30 for this Weber Performer. I saw it listed a couple of weeks ago and the seller just re-listed it and dropped the price to $30. I don't need another Performer but at that price how could I say no? It's a little dirty but should clean up nice and comes with a cover. I will be picking it up tonight.

Attachments

• Weber.jpg
    Weber.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 426
Hilarious! I just posted on another thread about passing on this very same deal, but it was $50 then. I would have grabbed it at $30 so you saved me from another cooker I dont need. My Wife thanks you. Glad another Brethren got it. Vegas needs more Q.

Wow, that's even better than the $40 Red SSP that I got about 18 months ago. Performers seem to be pretty common in Vegas. There is a new model on CL now for $150, but I hate those tiny gas bottles.

Nice! Maybe I'll get lucky and the guy selling one locally will drop his price from $145.

There's a guy asking $185 for his stainless performer around here. I'm keeping an eye on it. Great score!

the stainless cleans up real nice.
mine sits out in in all sorts of rain/snow/ice and holds up very well(year round go to grill)
great score :thumb:

I'm going to take a look at one of these tomorrow. According to the Weber Kettle Club this is a Gen 1 Weber Performer which ran from 1990 - 2004, but the guy I talked to tonight said its about 3 years old and he's the original owner. That would have to be one serious "New Old Stock" grill.

Back