Sriracha Chicken Wings

mattmountz94

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Started off with some wings and hit them with some pepper

I love wings on my gasser. I turn it to high and cook them on the top rack. They get super crispy every time and no bad flare ups since they aren't low.
About 15minutes in

Pulling time. I usually let go for 30-40mins

Finished. Perfectly crisp skin

While they were going I made up the sauce
1/3 cup Sriracha
1/3cup honey
3TBS butter
1/2 lime juiced

Simmer in saucepan for a few minutes.

Served with some blue cheese and sprinkled with cilantro. Made for a delicious lunch.

yup yup yup looks great. We fried some wings last night as well and just used my house bbq sauce. But your sauce there sir looks like a winner.

Excellent plated shots, Matt! :thumb: This one has been on my to do list for a while.

Thanks everyone! Just a heads up if you would try it depending on your heat tolerance may want to add extra honey. Pretty hot as is

Me and my wife fried some up last night, wasn't feeling like dealing with the storm outside!! Lol yours looks great though!!

You made me crave for wings at 8 in the morning...
Never tried wings on the top grill, will have to give it a try. Will have to try the sauce as well. Thanks

That is awesome! I have never tried wings on my gasser. I will have to try this with your sauce!

The gasser is my go to. I have the vortex that everyone raves about but there is no comparison in my opinion. The gasser wins every time. I usually flip them every 10-15minutes.

Back