Special thanks to Diesel Dave-MWF Cook

ButtBurner

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I think this deserves its own thread

As most of you have read we had a very successful cook for the Michigan Veterans Foundation on Sat

Dave and I are partners in crime in this charity effort.

Dave was instrumental in orchestrating the cook. I have lots of cooks under my belt but never anything close to this size. I wanted to handle it differently but I am glad I listened to his suggestions

Dave handled the timing, the preparation and planning to make sure all meat was done in time so that we could relax and have a fun cook

I know he will say "its all for the troops" which of course it is

But I still wanted to acknowledge him and all his work on this event

thanks Dave!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 146
Yea he's pretty good people.... all nighters kick my butt they and don't seem to phase him. He's a tireless warrior for sure!

Now we just gotta work on his BBQ. :wink:

......kidding of course Dave...just kidding. :-D

Outstanding job folks.
Life has been kinda busy as heck here since last August.
Wife and I would love to come and help cook for our veterans.

Thank you Brian, not sure what to say here.......cept it's all for the troops.
These guys are the greatest bunch of folks I know, without the team none of this would have been possible.
Even the Ninja showed his face :laugh:

With each and every cook we learn more. And to be able to share what we learn with others is the key to great friends and great times.

Brian and the team, I look forward to many many more cooks together and more of the great times we had!

Yup, great job again. The MI guys seem to be doing alot of cooks for a great cause.

Dave i want to personally thank you also.... me and Brian was talking yesterday and he was carrying on about you and how much help you were!!!!!!!! I assure you we will meet i told Brian i could not be there this year due to an emergency shutdown at the refinery ( where i have to go to rest) lol!!! but i will be there next year.... We are big supporters of our vets i i remember as a child my mom had three older sons in southeast Asia..... and i was very proud of each of them... Nothing we can do or say will ever be enough thanks for all they do and have done!!!!!!!! People loving People that is an awesome thing!!!!!

So proud to consider Dave and all y'all other farkers friends and brothers even though we have never met, maybe some day:thumb:

Pat my ONB I missed talkin to ya this all nighter brother

Paul, thanks brother.
I can say one thing after checking out the cooker you made DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is probably the finest quality cooker I've ever seen. Thank you for donating to us :thumb:

Dave thanks, we all will get to gather some time I hope my brother from another mother :thumb:

Back