Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont, IL - May 24 & 24, 2009

Kathy & I were lucky enough to be asked back to rep again this year. We are really looking forward to it. We should be there sometimes Friday.

Phillip

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be there.

I'll probably be looking for a runner if anybody is free Sunday around noon. Or feel free to sign up to help for the weekend. PM me if interested.

I think I'll go, assuming I have enough for gas...

Ford, my daughter can run boxes for you, as she usually does it for me if my sister isn't here. And hopefully my sister shows up...

I think I'll go, assuming I have enough for gas...

Ford, my daughter can run boxes for you, as she usually does it for me if my sister isn't here. And hopefully my sister shows up...

I think you should walk. Get one of those straps that they use to carry refrigerators ad put the FEC on your back :biggrin:

I hope to have the Yankee version done by then. The trouble is I can't find anyone down here that can speak that fast except transplanted Yankees!:roll:

But I WILL find one for Theresa's sake!!!!!

Phillip

I hope to have the Yankee version done by then. The trouble is I can't find anyone down here that can speak that fast except transplanted Yankees!:roll:

But I WILL find one for Theresa's sake!!!!!

Phillip

I appreciate that Phillip...:lol: But not to worry if you can't find anyone...I'll just fix me a couple Jack n Drops and I think I'll understand it just fine.:tongue:

See ya'll (correct use I believe,:p) in a few weeks.:wink:

Sounds great! We're really looking forward to it and it sounds like Jim (Addington) has done a great job in getting a nice sized contest. Should be 36-40 teams, maybe.

Phillip

Dann, I had talked with the organizer. I think he was planning on the PC chili going until 9:00?

I for one am not sure if I can wait that long to enjoy the dish that Phillip and Kathy will be bringing up from Lynchburg... It will be burning a hole in my shigging cup... :twisted:

Hey Theresa where you been hiding? or have i been so much in my books with finals coming this next week to notice /sigh

Ron, we will be there as well. Sent my check in about a week ago. Looking forward to our 2nd comp. Pls stop by & say hi!

Back