• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Goodie Bag Contents

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi!

What sort of items would you like to see in a goodie bag that would be reasonably easy to obtain and inexpensive?

Some suggestions on FB have been:

purell, trailmix, lighters, handiwipes, matches, paper towels, aluminum foil, M&M's

Thoughts?

Paper towels, ziploc bags, band aids. One of the coolest things I've gotten in a goody bag is a small insulated bag that's the perfect size to carry a turn in box.

Can't have enough Paper Towels or Clorox Wipes. Maybe a bottle of Squeeze Butter, perhaps some honey.

We got some small cutting boards, kinda like the disposable type last 2 years at the Commissioner's Cup. There a little too small to use for the big meats, but very useful at the house. Wife loves them for cutting squash, zuccs, and an onion.

Paper towel is always great as well as clorox wipes. I've never received hand sanitizer, but I like that idea. Some sort of snack is nice, but make sure it isn't something that will melt if it's a hot weekend (chips?).

Some cool things I have got is a small spray bottle of sun glasses cleaner, individual packs of country time lemon aid to add in water bottles, paper towels, a free coupon for a gallon of milk (brand not sold in my area but still nice), chewing gum, a small cheap lighter (my good one went dead that weekend go figure), Kingsford charcoal coupon, 5 gallon bucket with items inside. (Bucket was the best thing). Free bag of ice.

An extension cord? We can never seem to have enough of those. Maybe a local hardware store could sponsor... just a thought. I like the paper towels and Clorox wipes, Ziploc bags, foil and trash bag ideas, too. Useful is best. I have enough bank pens, notepads, etc. And put them all in a 5 gallon bucket - great thought, Shiz-Nit.

5 hour energy shots
Spring clips
Zip ties
trailer leveling blocks
degreaser
single dose naproxin/ibuprofen packet
ziplock bags
toothpicks

and the Holy Grail - the Scott towels vertical hanging paper towel dispenser! Been looking for one of those for eight years.

Silicon sauce brush was a nice addition to the goodie bag last week

condoms! :icon_blush: just joking, don't need those anymore! i like promo stuff to keep as momentos of the competitions that i have been to. t-shirts, hats, bracelets... all good stuff to keep as rememberences.

ANYTHING for Chaffing...honestly that and something for headaches or aches and pains. I always buy some always put it in the trailer and never can find it.

I always liked getting the "useful items" in a Lowe's or Home Depot bucket. I assume the stores donated them for the event.

I'd like to see trash bags, paper towels, gallon zip lock bags, clorox wipes, nitrile gloves...stuff like that in a bucket. The advertising pens, coupons, and cards end up in the trash along with the bag they came in...

Useful:
Foil, trash bags, buckets, toothpicks

Not useful:
Coupons for bowling, the local chiropractor, etc.

Still waiting for - free 10 minutes massage after the contest.

Back