Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbors Smoker

Trailer Trash

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I want Shaun Clarks new Shirley Smoker... Badly! Have you Fella's (and Girls) seen this new Shirley? Time to start saving aluminum beer cans to fund one of these. Awesome cooker! >>>

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c--ba5v78iY[/ame]

Man those Shirley's just keep getting better and better looking. If this keeps up, I may have to upgrade to a newer one!!

She's beautiful. I can't get my mind off of her. She has all the right parts... Lord help me...

I got in touch with Paul yesterday, will be sending a deposit shortly. That is a great looking cooker.

Jack

She's beautiful. I can't get my mind off of her. She has all the right parts... Lord help me...

This is how it usually starts ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Let me save you a lot of needless suffering. Go ahead and buy one. Your pain will stop.

This is how it usually starts ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Let me save you a lot of needless suffering. Go ahead and buy one. Your pain will stop.

Ha, ha! Is this the devil??? I know from experience that this could (probably would) leave a dent on my marriage... and in my pocket book...

Ha, ha! Is this the devil??? I know from experience that this could (probably would) leave a dent on my marriage... and in my pocket book...
the trick is to do something big and nice for her first.i remodeled my wifes bathroom and tiled the house first.she was then fine with the shirley.lol

the trick is to do something big and nice for her first.i remodeled my wifes bathroom and tiled the house first.she was then fine with the shirley.lol

I finished our privacy fence and put a deck off the back of the house. Both things she has wanted for some time. She never complains about my new smokers but I think doing something she wants every now and then helps.

That is the sweetest cooker I have ever seen. I want one.
Not to be nosy but is it OK to ask for a rough estimate of what something like that costs?

That is the sweetest cooker I have ever seen. I want one.
Not to be nosy but is it OK to ask for a rough estimate of what something like that costs?

PM tuscaloosaq. All his builds are custom and will vary based on what you want/don't want. One of the nicest guys you will every meet. He won't mind answering a few questions.

PM tuscaloosaq. All his builds are custom and will vary based on what you want/don't want. One of the nicest guys you will every meet. He won't mind answering a few questions.

Thanks.will do.

That thing is sweet. I can't bring myself to call Paul because I know I will order one and I can't afford it right now :(

Back