Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in Steele--Owatonna, MN May 29-30

No But Big Island in Aug is in our books.
Thats another big one. Smokin in Steele doubled its prize this year.

Dan

Am I really the only Brethren going to this thing?! We need to recruit in Minnesota!

We are in as well...I heard they had 30 teams as of a couple of weeks ago.

I was told Mark Born and The Heat Is On will be there as well, so there should be some good competition. ;-)

The Bavarian BBQ Boys, Prarie Oak Smokers, THe Heat is ON, Big Bubbas and Iowas Smokey D's will all be parked on the Tar in "Probation Alley" where they put the misbehaviors lol. See everyone there - Great Blues bands Friday too.

The weather forecast for the weekend looks fantastic, the weather gods owe us one for the misery in Austin a couple of weeks ago:mrgreen:

After the excellent showing in Austin I assume Rod and Buster Dog will be making the trip north?

Hey Ryan I wonder if you will be Big T Z Q again this weekend...or will you go back to Big T'z Q Cru:shock::twisted::mrgreen:

Hey Ryan I wonder if you will be Big T Z Q again this weekend...or will you go back to Big T'z Q Cru:shock::twisted::mrgreen:

L'ingMFAO!!!!!:lol::lol:

They did the same thing in at our first comp last summer in Nevada, Iowa, although that time they had it spelled wrong. I made sure for Austin it was spelled correctly, but I guess it didn't matter--I almost went up to Perry and had him correct it, but I thought he was under enough pressure as it was. I guess we deserve that though for not knowing how to spell in the first place.:lol:

I'm still laughing--that was some funny chit!

Hopefully we will be in the same county this weekend as the rest of the competitors. In Austin we were out in the middle of nowhere about a mile away from the action. As a result and fighting the winds and a bad cold I wasn't able to make it around to meat the Brethren. I will make sure I do that this weekend.

Still laughing--lol!

I will be there friday, Will be hanging out with The Turk and Big Bubbas teams.

randy

L'ingMFAO!!!!!:lol::lol:

They did the same thing in at our first comp last summer in Nevada, Iowa, although that time they had it spelled wrong. I made sure for Austin it was spelled correctly, but I guess it didn't matter--I almost went up to Perry and had him correct it, but I thought he was under enough pressure as it was. I guess we deserve that though for not knowing how to spell in the first place.:lol:

I'm still laughing--that was some funny chit!

Hopefully we will be in the same county this weekend as the rest of the competitors. In Austin we were out in the middle of nowhere about a mile away from the action. As a result and fighting the winds and a bad cold I wasn't able to make it around to meat the Brethren. I will make sure I do that this weekend.

Still laughing--lol!

I think it was your second call before I figured out it was you they were talking about:lol:

I know what your saying about Austin, it was hard to get more than 3 feet from the trailer...I will look for you on Friday

Back