At war with the wife.

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Last week I put my Shirley fab cooker up for sale with the intention of buying a new cooker when it sold.last night my wife asked what I would do with the money. When I told her then I got the lecture you don't need another cooker.she wants a new shed built.i said I would never sell a Shirley cooker to buy a shed.i go to work to buy stuff like that. Now I'm selfish. Go figure.:crazy:

OK, just build/buy the farkin shed already, you know you are gonna do it in the end so go ahead and get it overwith.

Could be worse, your wife could want a Class A diesel pusher:rolleyes:

Wow sounds like a miscommunication issue. Just order a new cooker and build the shed, when the new cooker arrives just say you thought she was on-board that you misunderstood.

My brides Tuff Shed. 12x12, loft, HD Floor, Insulated side walls etc etc.
She did it all, ordering, options except painting. I painted it saved her $350. If you're destined to own a shed (it's a shop if you wire it for electricity) check out Tuff Shed.

Last edited:
They make some really cute plastic sheds that aren't that expensive. :wink:

2 for 1

Sell cooker, build UDS to sub for the cooker, build shed for wife, save money for cooker, buy cooker, then you have two cookers...best deal you can do for yourself!:wink:

I'll throw my .25 into the hat. Keep the Shirley.

If i can get some more of those sweet treats yall bring when you pick up the cookers... Then by all means... Buy another cooker!!!:grin:.... But on the other hand your wife is so sweet....:decision:.... I'm out of it.... Start setting the poles for her shed...:shock:

Back