• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Special**"I'd Hit That, Part 3!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Banner.gif

Our May SPECIAL TD category is..."I'd Hit That, Part 3!"

1589406_BurntFinger_Jason.jpg

This was BurntFinger Jason's winning entry in the 2011 "I'd Hit That" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Prepare a meal, dish, or single food item, or whatever suits your fancy that looks so tantalizing and tasty that it inspires folks to exclaim, I'd Hit That!".

2. This is an OPEN CATEGORY meaning you can cook whatever you like as long as it reflects the above theme and conforms to standard Throwdown rules.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this TD only!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/29 through Tuesday 5/31/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Tuesday 5/31/16.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Bam! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Nice opening shot!

Cheezy Tater Bacon Pie

Please accept my Bacon Crusted Cheezy Potato Pie smoked in a skillet as my entry to the "I'd Hit That Part III" throwdown.

Please use the picture below as my entry pic:

That potato pie looks incredible!

KC

Thanks! Your pork looks great also!

I was kinda in the same situation you were. I had every thing to make this for the cheese throwdown, but ran out of time from working overtime that week. Luckily this throwdown came along.

Please accept the picture below as my first entry in this Throwdown. Brisket "money shot". Used SPOG and Oakridge Beef and Pork Rub. Smoked with oak and hickory on my reverse flow. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 542
Back