Buffalo Turds?

W

WeeWilly

Ok.. I'm new to this and haven't come close to learnin your lingo..

I've figured out "yardbirds" but... "buffalo turds" ??? Hamburgers?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Bill

jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese, pulled pork then wrapped in bacon. Grill them or smoke them till the bacon is crispy. Going to make a bunch this saturday for an appetizer at a rib contest.

Thanks Neil.. After I posted the message I got the brilliant idea to do a Google search.. and found Atomic Buffalo Turds. They sound pretty dern good.

I'd sure be interested in how they got their name. They look NOTHING like a buffalo turd which closely resembles a cow turd.. pretty messy :eek:

Hey WeeWilly- take a look in the photo album for BASH III.
Page 9, pics #1 and #2 show Turds done the Brethren way.
Wish I had made this one BASH for sure :cry:
I started making these last Christmas and they have been a universal hit, even with Karen's family :D
I mix a Mexican 3 cheese blend with the Cream Cheese, about 50-50.
I use smoked sausage, pulled pork, ham, shrimp, or what ever to kick it up a notch.
Let your imagination go.
TIM
Oh yeah--slice them open down one side and get all traces of the seeds and membranes out to remove the heat. I use a sharp edged metal 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon-works great.
Even one seed will create a real surprise!
Now, if ya like the heat-"Never Mind"

TIM

I like little smokies, & cheddar cheese for the fillings too if you don't have any smoked meat ready. Be sure to make lots cuz they go fast.

Anyone want to talk about Dino Turtds ? Bill eat a few of the Buffalo turds you will find out about the name.

WeeWilly said:
Ok.. I'm new to this and haven't come close to learnin your lingo..

I've figured out "yardbirds" but... "buffalo turds" ??? Hamburgers?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Bill

This sounds like Cheech & Chong smokin' dogshit in "Up in Smoke"

Back