• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. State Center Rose Festival BBQ Championship, State Center, IA - June 18 & 19, 2010

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.bbqstatecenter.com/

Who's in? Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be rolling in around noon on Friday. We'll have the big pot of coffee on Saturday morning and will also have bags of Roastin' Ronnie's coffee available for $10 bag.

We're looking forward to State Center this year and then back to Marshalltown the following weekend. ,,,,,,,,

Ron look forward to seeing you there. Rookie48 will be the flunky there with me. Will have fatties for breakfast.

I'll probably come up on Friday night to see everyone. My son's got a ball game on Saturday morning and those things come first. Looking forward to meeting some Brethren I haven't met before.

We will be there. Anyone doing Marshalltown the week after and would like leave their trailers behind, let me know. I have property in Colo (6 miles west of State Center) and could get a few trailers on it.

Ron look forward to seeing you there. Rookie48 will be the flunky there with me. Will have fatties for breakfast.

Ahh, you do know all Dave's gonna do is sit around and drink beer all night don't you?
See you there, we're going to camp at Hickory Grove.
Ed

Anyone else?

Just a reminder that we'll have bags of coffee available. I'm roasting tomorrow.

Unless Sonya goes in to labor early, we will be there. The same goes for M-Town. ;-)

Might come up Friday night to have a few beers with anyone willing to let me in your camp.

I've not judged State Center before?
Do they have venders there for Fri. night eats?
Ed

They'll be having a public judging rib contest on Friday night if you wanted BBQ before BBQ. I think it was $2 for a bottle of water and a score card.
Other than that, there have never been any vendors around the BBQ area. There may be some up the street at the carnival area though, we never get up that way.

Anyone else?

Just a reminder that we'll have bags of coffee available. I'm roasting tomorrow.

Lucky's Q will be there, last minute decision to do this, with Marshaltown the next weekend fundage a little low, maybe I will cut back on beer :p:tsk:

I might have to try a bag of that, my dad used to have a roaster, that was some of the best coffee I have ever had!!! I will look you up, especially Saturday morning to find a cup

Just had 70 mph winds roll through Des Moines. They say stronger storms this afternoon. Hope they are wrong. Hope all you going stay dry and dont get blown away.

Back